Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to Turquoise & Tea!

Welcome to the first ever 'Turquoise & Tea' blog post!

Why turquoise and why tea? Well, turquoise and I have been having a bit of a love affair over the past few years. It started with a couple throw pillows and has since migrated to my living room, dining room, kitchen, jewelry box, and sometimes my nails. Even though it's technically at the "cool" end of the spectrum it makes me feel warm and happy and beachy and I love it. And as for the tea - the truth is I actually have an undying love for coffee but alliteration is important to me and 'tea' accomplished the same cozy, snuggle-up-in-your-comfiest-spot-and-read-my-blog feeling I was going for.

So grab your morning coffee, lunchtime lemonade, or evening tea/wine/whiskey and read on, dear reader. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment